EMISSION CONTROL CENTRE LIMITED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Effective February 14th, 2022)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Table of Contents
3) License Grant
4) No Violation of Laws
5) Sales and Purchases
6) Trademark License
8) Our Services
9) Account Registration
10) Multiple Accounts
11) Order Confirmation
12) Fraud Orders, Reviews or Spamming
13) Payment Processor
15) Local Expertise/Orders
17) Choose a Seller for your Project
18) Good Behaviour
19) Seller Responsibilities
20) Confidential Information
21) Intellectual Property Rights
23) Limitations of Liability
24) Acceptable User Policy (AUP)
25) Prohibited Use
26) Refund policy
27) Ownership of Purchased Products and Services
28) Children's Privacy
31) Applicable Privacy Complaince
32) Place of Jurisdiction
33) Disputes Procedure
35) Reporting Violations
37) Your feedback
38) Copyright License
39) General Terms
40) Supports, Notices and Questions
Welcome to Emission Control Centre Limited Marketplace and website accessible at www.emctrl.com. The Website, and Services is owned and operated by " Emission Control Centre Limited" with business address 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU and Company Registered No 13899957. As used herein, " Emission Control Centre Limited " or Emission Control refers to the Company, including without limitation its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties. Depending upon context, "Emission Control Centre Limited" may also refer to the services, products, Site, content or other materials (collectively, "Materials") provided by Emission Control Centre Limited.
3. License Grant
Subject to the terms of this agreement, Emission Control Centre Limited hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to use the Site and the Service, which may only be used in connection with the Emission Control Centre Limited Service and in accordance with this Terms and conditions and any rules, restrictions or documentation set forth by Emission Control Centre Limited from time to time.
4. No Violation of Laws
You agree that you will not, in connection with your use of the Site or the Service, violate any applicable law, ordinance, rule, regulation or treaty. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not make available through the Site or the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
5. Sales and Purchases
All prices quoted include applicable sales taxes and levies in accordance with the law of the England and Scotland jurisdiction. If you wish to enter into a transaction with a seller, you may be asked to provide certain relevant information, and to verify these information. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any transaction. By making a transaction, you represent that the applicable products and services will be used only in a lawful manner.
6. Trademark License
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. All trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the website are www.emctrl.com property. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent of Emission Control Centre Limited.
Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all Materials, including the Intellectual property in the Services, are our sole property or the property of our licensors. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the copyright owner's express written consent.
7. Our Services
Emission Control Centre Limited is an intermediary marketplace that brings together specialists in the energy sector with expertise in reducing emissions and making renewable energy projects Cleaner, cheaper, quicker and feasible. Emission Control Centre Limited provide a platform where sellers can provide massive market expertise in emissions reduction and clean energy;
Buyers also have access to unique pool of expertise and sellers that help with compliance with legislation, reduce penalties for emissions and access to expertise for execution of specialist projects.
The Services are available only to individuals who can be referred to as Buyers or Sellers 18 years or above of age and can enter into a legally binding agreement under the United Kingdom laws.
9. Account Registration
You are responsible for any activity that occurs with your account credentials so you are required to keep your account credential secure and out of reach from third-parties user.
10. Multiple Accounts
You agree to maintain only one active Emission Control account, you agree to not create multiple accounts, to circumvent Emission Control guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Emission Control community, any user found culpable of this shall have all his/her account terminated and restricted without appeal consideration.
11. Order Confirmation
The order timing will not Start until the (Seller Services) until buyer place an order for a seller services on the chosen seller profile, or Buyer will receive a custom order request (the "Order") from a Seller. All orders are subject to additional terms and conditions of the Seller as listed by the Seller in the order instruction. Buyer may list dates and timeline delivery for the Seller Services to be provided for each Order or other relevant information. Emission Control Centre Limited is not responsible for any Orders or the quality of delivery with Seller Services.
Once a Buyer place an order, the buyer will be prompted to provide billing information to complete the order purchase, a payment confirmation shall be sent to the Buyer and the order will be created with a unique Emission Control order number shall be assign to the order.
• A new order notification shall be sent to the Seller Dashboard and email when payment is confirmed. Seller agree to deliver Original files with proof of work according to expertise purchased by a Buyer.
• Sellers are required to deliver the order/expertise on before the order timer elapse. Once the order is marked late, the Buyer reserves the right to cancel the Order. Order lateness and cancellation may harm the Seller's status and account ranking.
• Sellers agree to specifiy the number of revisions offered in each order/Expertise.
• Sellers agree to upload all completed work files and/or proof of work.
• User’s agree to scan all transferred files for malware and viruses. Emission Control will not be responsible for any damages or loss suffered due to the usage, use of content or files transferred via the site.
• An Order is marked as Complete after Delivery and when the Buyer as accepted the Order.
• An Order will be automatically marked as Complete when no request for modification was submitted or if the buyer did not accept the Order/Expertise within 10 business days after the Order was Delivered.
• We encourage both Buyers and Sellers to dialogue and settle conflicts amongst themselves. However, if for any reason both parties could not come in to agreement, then users can contact Emission Control to escalate the resolution.
12. Fraud Orders, Reviews or Spamming
Any User with the intention to cheat competing Sellers thereby purchasing services from competing sellers will have their account suspended and reviews removed until further actions will be determined by our Trust & Safety team.
Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting Buyers or Sellers to remove/modify reviews or any form of order cancellation fraud.
13. Payments Processor
We may cancel a payment or prevent you from initiating a purchase for any reason, including, without limitation, the following: (i) if you attempt to use the Services in breach of any applicable law collective bargaining agreement or regulation, including the card network rules or regulations; (ii) if you use the Services in breach of these Terms; (iii) if we suspect fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity regarding a payment; (iv) if we detect, in our sole discretion, that your payments have excessive disputes, high reversal rates or present a relatively high risk of losses; or (v) failure to cooperate in an investigation or provide additional information when requested.
All services are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not represent that this Site will be available 100% of the time to meet your needs. We will strive to provide You with the Service as soon as possible but there are no guarantees that access will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information.
15. Local Expertise/Orders
There exists specific Expertises which provides local services to Buyers; this Local services might require Buyers and Sellers to meet in person to perform the service. In such cases, users should note that Emission Control does not guarantee the output, conduct, behaviour, safety, or ability of either users. Both users agree to assume all entire risk arising out of the meeting and/or the use or performance of the local services, and Emission Control will not be held responsible for the output of any local services provided by the Sellers.
In the event that the service is carried out on the Buyers’ premises, Buyers are adviced to maintain proper insurance policies to cover their liability as the premise owner. Emission Control’s Terms of Service remain applicable to Orders that are performed outside of the marketplace (including, among others, the restrictions on Unlawful Use, Inappropriate Behavior & Language, and Targeted Abuse).
Some Expertise project with over $2000 offers can include five project milestones, the least amount for each milestone should be $400. Each milestone will be paid and delivered separately in compliance with each Expertise’s offer requirements and milestones schedule.
When a milestone is delivered and marked as completed, Buyers reserve the right to either pay and continue with the expertise and milestone, or to halt the Expertise. If Buyer decides not to pay for the next milestone within the 10 days acceptance of last milestones, the Order timing for the next milestones will not be started. A milestone will be automatically marked as completed if no request for modification or acceptance are submitted within 5 days after Delivery, notwithstanding, in such case all further milestones will not start.
17. Choose a Seller for your Project
As a Buyer you agree to be solely responsible for and have complete discretion concerning the selection of any seller for any Project. The Buyer is responsible for and assumes all liability for determining whether a seller should be engaged or not. Buyer acknowledge that its decisions regarding selecting a seller for a project are correct, and its manner of engaging a seller complies with the Emission Control Centre Limited terms, and applicable local or state regulations. Emission Control Centre Limited will have no input into, or involvement in, worker classification as between Buyer and Sellers and both Users agree that Emission Control Centre Limited has no involvement in and will have no liability arising from or relating to the classification of a Seller generally or concerning a particular Project.
18. Good Behaviour
We ask you both buyers and sellers to be respectful to each other during your use of the Emission Control Centre Limited Services. Avoid using foul language or creating a muss during communication. Emission Control Centre Limited reserve the right to terminate or suspend a user account, even after purchasing a product or services on the site. In these circumstances, no refund will be considered.
19. Seller Responsibilities
After properly registering for the Emission Control Centre Limited website, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, fully revocable, non-assignable, non-transferable, limited right to use and access our services as permitted by us. As a user, you do not receive any ownership interest in the marketplace; you merely receive the right to use and access the Platform as provided by us. All rights not explicitly granted are reserved for Emission Control Centre Limited. You agree to abide by the following restrictions listed below:
• Users may not accept payments using any method other than through Emission Control Centre Limited marketplace.
• Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders regularly or without cause. Canceling orders will affect sellers' reputation and status.
• You may not exchange any contact details with buyers or any other means of communication
• Sellers should not advertise illegal goods, drugs, weapons, child pornography, fake goods, pharmacy, financial scams, gambling directly or indirectly
• Sellers contents must not violate any Copyright Laws
• All communication and transaction must be carried out on Emission Control Centre Limited website
• You may not share your license with any other parties unless permitted by us in writing.
• You may not violate any laws, rules, or procedures of the United Kingdom.
• You may not violate any of our additional policies.
• You may not use our Platform except through specific channels provided by us.
• You may not sell, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Platform unless provided by us.
Please be aware that this is not an all-encompassing list of restrictions, if you breach any of these restrictions, we may revoke your license to use our website, at our discretion. Additionally, we may revoke or restrict your access to our Platform if we believe that your actions may harm or have harmed Emission Control Centre Limited or the Platform itself. Failure by us to revoke your access does not act as a waiver of your conduct.
20. Confidential Information
To the extent a User provides Confidential Information to the other, the recipient agrees to protect the secrecy of the discloser's Confidential Information with the same degree of care as it uses to protect its Confidential Information, but in no event with less than due care. On a User's written request, the party that received Confidential Information will promptly destroy or return the disclosing party's Confidential Information and any copies thereof contained in or on its premises, systems, or any other equipment otherwise under its control.
21. Intellectual Property Rights
All content available on the website, including, but not limited to, the trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of Emission Control Centre Limited, our affiliates, or licensors in The U.K. and other countries. All Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Except as required under applicable law, neither the services, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
Your use of this website and services is at your own risk. www.emctrl.com and/or Emission Control Centre Limited shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or loss arising out of your access to or use of this services. Emission Control Centre Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with, Use of, or inability to use our Site/Services; or Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
• Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• Business interruption;
• Loss of anticipated data;
• Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• Reputation damage
• Damages due to pollution
• Any indirect or consequential loss or damage
23. Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the platform, Services, remains with you to the maximum extent permitted by law. Neither Emission Control Centre Limited nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or accessing the Services, will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data, or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these Terms. In any event, the maximum liability attributable to Emission Control Centre Limited for any occurance or series of occurances shall not exceed $1000.
24. Acceptable User Policy (AUP)
Emission Control enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need in relation to reducing emisions of greenhouse gases to the environment and achieving Net Zero Emissions for the planet. Services offered on Emission Control reflect the diversity of an expanding Gig economy. Members of the Emission Control community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Emission Control’s Blog.
• Emission Control is committed to maintain a Proffessional, friendly, and spirited community environment. Users are expected to conduct all activites via the Emission Control marketplace in a professional and friendly manner.
• We keep user identities anonymous, to protect against privacy theft on the platform. It is strictly prohibited to request or provide email addresses, or telephone numbers or any other personal contact details for the sake of communicating outside of the Emission Control site, for any reason is not permitted.
• Emission Control expect all communication and transaction activities between users, be carried out within the Marketplace to enjoy the full-proof protection of Emission Control, furthermore, you agree that Emission Control will not provide any form of protection for users who transact outside of the Emission Control Marketplace.
• Should there be a need for an exchange of personal information or order details required to start work on a service may be done within the Order Page provided by Emission Control.
• Emission Control does not guarantee the level of service provided by Sellers to Buyers. If you have any issue or dissatisfied with the quality of service received by a seller on the Emission Control marketplace and you wish to cancel the order for a refund, you may contact Emission Control to assist with dispute resolution.
• As a user of the Emission Control platform you agree to carry out all information and file exchanges exclusively on the Emission Control's Markeplace.
• We are strictly against any form of unruly, rude, and abusive behaviors, including but not limited to violent messages or improper language, if you are found violating this clause, we reserve the right to suspend/terminate your account and profile from the Emission Control Platform.
• Emission Control is against every form of discrimination including but not limited to gender base discrimination, religious affiliated discrimination, race, sexual orientation, age, or otherwise and you acknowledge that such discrimination may result in the suspension/removal of your user account.
• As a User on the Emission Control Platform you reserve the right to report to Customer support if you believe a user or seller violated the Emission Control’s Terms of Service.
• As a Seller, you warrant that any content or material included in a delivered work product (Expertise) purchased by a Buyer shall be original work provided by you in relation to the service contract and you acknowledge that the Work product shall not infringe on any third party rights, including, without limiting the foregoing, copyrights, trademarks or service marks of another.
• You agree that as a Seller, who provide work products on the platform, you warrant to own a valid license to certain material or stock-footage media used alongside a work product and the material or stock-footed media do not infringe on any thirdparty rights.
• Emission Control is against the infringement of Copyrights and Intellectual Property of another, we agree to always respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
• as a Seller or Buyer, you agree to be responsible for and indemnify Emission Control from all related Infringements on another Intellectual Property.
25. Prohibited Use
For the performance of the services herein, below are list of acceptable user policy or prohibited use that will guide your use of the Emission Control Centre Limited Marketplace and services.
• Inappropriate Language & Behaviour – you agree that all communication within the Emission Control Centre Limited website would be carried out in a friendly, constructive, and professional manner.
• Privacy & Security - You agree to keep any private or confidential information exchanged within the marketplace as confidential and private. You will not publish or post other user's private and confidential information.
• Intellectual Property Claims - Emission Control Centre Limited is totally against stealing or using thirdparty material without their express written consent. Emission Control Centre Limited will treat all notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service as a first degree violation, and any user found guilty of this offense shall have his/her access suspended and terminated without any consideration for refunds or payment.
• Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Emission Control Centre Limited for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities. Any user found guilty of this offense shall have his/her access suspended and terminated without any consideration for refunds or payment.
• Adult Services or messages are prohibited – We do not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic messages, materials and services within the Emission Control Centre Limited marketplace and website.
26. Refund policy
We want you to be satisfied with any Services purchased via the Emission Control Centre Limited marketplace. All Orders made by a buyer shall only be refunded if such Order has not been fulfilled by the Seller. Before any Order can be refunded for any Seller Services, the Buyer must first attempt to contact the Seller for a resolution. If the Seller fails to respond or does not deliver the Order as promised to the Buyer, the Buyer may then initiate a cancellation or refund request by contacting Emission Control Centre Limited.
Please be aware that refunds are only eligible for unfulfilled orders, and no refunds will be issued for any other reason. All refunds are issued at the sole discretion of Emission Control Centre Limited. If you wish to request a refund or have an issue with any account billing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emission Control Centre Limited respects the privacy of children, and we are committed to complying with the European Union GDPR Children's Online Privacy Protection. This site does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 18 without prior parental consent. However, we may provide our service to children under 18 years of age but under a parental guardian's supervision.
28. Ownership of Purchased Products and Services
When you make a purchase on Emission Control Centre Limited Marketplace, unless otherwise stated on the Seller's description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer will be granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the products or services, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
Emission Control Centre Limited reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate its Service to any User without warning and notice for violation or breach of any of the agreement in this Terms of Service. Notwithstanding, you may terminate this agreement with Emission Control Centre Limited, and close your Account at any time, following settlement of any pending transactions.
You agree to indemnify Emission Control Centre Limited from any and all Losses incurred by and defend Emission Control Centre Limited against any claim arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Service, (ii) any violation or breach by you of these Terms of Service or any failure by you to comply with Applicable Laws, (iii) any dispute or litigation caused by your acts or omissions, (iv) any data, information or other content submitted by you, (v) the use of your Account, whether by your or a third party. Emission Control Centre Limited reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Emission Control Centre Limited, including rights to settle, and you agree to cooperate with the defense and settlement of these claims.
31. Applicable Privacy Compliance
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including without limitation all local rules where you reside or your organization’s location regarding your online activities, and your use of the Emission Control Centre Limited Services. The Services are controlled and operated by Emission Control Centre Limited from our offices within the United KIngdom (although we may share data with third parties to assist us in providing the Services as further described in our Privacy Statement) and we make no representation that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
For the purposes of The United Kingdom Data Protection Act 2018 and any applicable national implementing laws in your jurisdiction, and with respect to your personal data, you acknowledge and agree that you are the Controller (as that term is defined in the GDPR), and we are a Processor (as that term is defined in the GDPR) insofar as you may store personal data through your use of our Services only as permitted and subject to the terms of this Agreement. You also acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for complying with all obligations of a data controller under applicable law (including the GDPR).
32. Place of Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions, services and agreements shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales.
33. Disputes Procedure
All parties agree to use reasonable endeavours in resolving issues or disputes with recourse to legal measures within the United Kingdom jurisdiction, you and Emission Control Centre Limited both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales.
Emission Control may send a warning to a User account for violation of our Terms and agreements, including violating our community standards, or user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. This warning shall be sent via user provided email address and also a warning message will be displayed on the user account dashboard on the Site. These warnings will not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller or Buyer statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of your violation.
35. Reporting Violations
37. Your feedback
Emission Control Centre Limited encourages Buyers to leave a review and feedback after completing an Order, and we promise to respect your feedback irrespective of the outcome, for it helps us improve on our services and make us serve you better. A Buyer’s feedback demonstrate the overall experience with a Seller and their expertise. By submitting feedback, we acknowledge that we will not remove your review unless it is a violation of our Terms and conditions and you are granting us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense freely) to use, copy, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, syndicate, republish, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute feedback we receive from you for any purpose, including business, commercial, marketing, advertising, or otherwise.
To avoid the misuse of our Feedback or Review system, all feedbacks must come from legitimate sales carried out exclusively through the Emission Control marketplace by users within the Emission Control Community. Arranged Order purchases from fake accounts for the sake of manually enhancing a Seller ratings, or to violate the platform guidelines, will result in a permanent termination of all related accounts.
38. Copyright License
Copyright(c) 2022(s) www.emctrl.com website. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
• Emission Control Centre Limited, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in www.emctrl.com website and the material on our portal.
• All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the www.emctrl.com website and our site's material are reserved.
39. General Terms
• Emission Control retains the right to put suspend or permanently terminate a user account for any breach of these terms and conditions.
• Users whose accounts has been disabled or terminated will not be able to access the Emission Control marketplace.
• Users who had their account disabled for violating the Emission Control terms and conditions may contact the Customer Support team for more information surrounding the statues and violation a of the account.
• Emission Control reserves the right to make changes to this Terms and Conditions from time to time. You agree to be binded with the new changes from time to time.
40. Support, Notices and Questions
If you have any questions or support issues regarding the website and services or these terms and conditions, please send a message to our customer support department via (email@example.com), we will try as much as possible to respond to your message within 24 hours.
EMISSION CONTROL DISCLAIMER
(Effective February 13th, 2022)
Emission Control Disclosure
Emission Control provides the Platform to enable Sellers and Buyers to find and transact directly with each other. Through the Site, Sellers will be able to view Buyers project or proposal request, and Sellers will send an offer to the Buyers for a project they seek to get done within an agreed timer frame and price; at all times, however, Sellers are responsible for evaluating and determining the suitability of any Project, from Buyers on their own. If both a buyer and Seller decide to enter into a Service Contract (transact), the Service Contract is directly between both Buyer and Seller and Emission Control is not a party to that Service Contract. Emission Control is just a facilitator between both parties, by providing a meeting point for every successfully completed project
You acknowledge, agree, and understand that Emission Control is not a party to the relationship or any dealings between Buyer and Seller. Without limitation, both Users are solely responsible for:
- Ensuring the accuracy and legality of any User Content;
- Determining the suitability of other Users for a Service Contract (such as any interviews, vetting, background checks, or similar actions);
- Negotiation, agreeing to, and executing any terms or conditions of Service Contracts;
- performing Seller Services; or
- Paying for Seller Services. You further acknowledge, agree, and understand that you are solely responsible for assessing whether to enter into a Service Contract with another User and for verifying any information about another User, including Composite Information.
Emission Control does not make any representations about or guarantee the truth or accuracy of any Seller's or Buyer's project offer or other User Content on the site. You acknowledge, agree, and understand that Emission Control does not, in any way, supervise, direct, control, or evaluate Sellers or their work and is not responsible for any Project, Project terms or Work Product. Emission Control makes no representations about and does not guarantee, and you agree not to hold Emission Control responsible for, the quality, safety, or legality of Seller Services; the qualifications, background, or identities of Users; the ability of users to deliver products or Services; the ability of Buyers to pay for Services; User Content and statements or posts made by Users; or the ability or willingness of a Buyer or Seller to complete a transaction.
Emission Control Disclaimer
Emission Control Expressly Disclaims Any Responsibility Or Liability For Any Damage, Loss Or Injury Arising Out Of The Activities Of Any Sellers And Any Loss Or Injury Arising Out Of Your Purchase Or Use Of Any Seller Services. You, At This Moment, Acknowledge And Agree That Emission Control May Provide Information About A Seller, Based On Location, Features Or Relevancy. However, Such Information Is Based Solely On Data That Is Submitted By The Seller, And Emission Control Provides Such Information Solely For The Convenience Of All Users And Is Not An Introduction, Endorsement, Or Recommendation By Emission Control. All Seller Services Are Sold On An "As Is" Basis. User Releases Emission Control From Any Liability Associated With User's Use Of The Platform Or Purchase Of Any Seller Services.
Emission Control is not a party to any contracts between buyers and Sellers. Additionally, Emission Control does not control the Seller Services activities, including but not limited to the delivery date, performance, or quality. Emission Control does not introduce buyers to Sellers. Emission Control merely makes the Platform available to enable Sellers to identify and determine the suitability of users for themselves and to enable users to identify and determine the suitability of Sellers for themselves. Any opinions, advice, or information expressed by any Seller are those of the individual and the individual alone, and they do not reflect the opinions of Emission Control. Emission Control does not direct, is not an employer, has no control over, makes no representations, and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any Seller Services provided by Seller.